Opti-Rite® Self-Adhesive & Magnetic Receptive Dry Erase Wallpaper
- Our Opti-Rite® self-adhesive and magnetic receptive option is a favorite across various industries and even the go-to choice for in-home installations
- Featuring the highest-quality dry erase surface available on the market today. Opti-Rite Mag has a premium writing surface that writes effortlessly and erases clean, without ghosting
- Self-adhesive backing is permanent and even rated for outdoor applications
- An excellent choice for resurfacing old or worn whiteboards or upgrading to a magnetic receptive surface
- Carries our Opti-Rite® 20,000 wipe warranty
Enter a cut size (in Feet) and a quantity to add custom sizes to your order. Click the + icon to add multiple cuts. Custom cut sizes can only be cut lengthwise rounded to the nearest whole foot.
Opti-Rite® Mag SA meaning Self-Adhesive. Our customers have been asking for a self-adhesive, magnetic receptive Opti-Rite® material for a long time. Working closely with our suppliers we were able to develop an easy to apply magnetic receptive solution that works great on smooth surfaces. This self-adhesive material makes an excellent solution for resurfacing old or worn out chalkboards or dry erase boards.
Opti-Rite® Mag™ SA has a bright white, super glossy dry erase writing surface that erases clean and doesn't stain. In addition, the adhesive is super strong and reduces bubbling issues. Available in a 47.25" wide width and sold in pre-cut lengths of 6', 12', 25', 50' and full-length rolls of 65'. You can also purchase custom cut lengths up to 65' long to suit your exact needs.
|Magnetic Receptive Self-adhesive Dry Erase
|self adhesive, permanent
|full roll width
Opti-Rite® Self-Adhesive Installation
- Scissors or X-acto knife
- Straight edge
- Soft cloth
Opti-Rite® Self-Adhesive Wallcovering
- Opti-Rite should only be installed on clean, smooth, painted and non-porous walls.
- If the wall is freshly painted, allow paint to fully dry and cure. Curing times vary and can be weeks long, refer to your paint’s manufacturer for more information.
- Drywall should be painted and cured before applying this wallcovering.
- Installation of Opti-Rite ® is best accomplished by at least two people.
Step 1: Trim your Opti-Rite® material to size. Opti-Rite® is shipped with some excess material to aid in installation. If you are applying directly to a wall, measure out the desired amount of material and trim using a straight edge. If you are applying to a framed whiteboard, you can skip step 3 and move on to Step 4.
Step 2: Mark your application measurements, if you are installing directly onto the wall. Using a level and a pencil mark where the top edge of the Opti-Rite® will be installed very lightly so that no pencil marks will show through after installation.
Step 3: Unroll Opti-Rite® Material and decide which edge will be the top. Peel the top two corners of the backing down about 12 inches leaving the rest of the backing on.
Step 4: With a partner, hold the top two unpeeled corners level and press it onto your application surface. Using a squeegee or a soft cloth, push air bubbles out of the adhesive bond by moving from center to edge.
Step 5: Pull another 12 inch section of the backing off, and lightly mist the entire unpeeled surface like in Step 4. Press this unpeeled section onto the wall and, again, use the squeegee or soft cloth to squeeze out air bubbles from the middle to the edges. Repeat this step until you’ve completed the entire length of the Opti-Rite® Material.
Step 6: If you installed directly onto a framed whiteboard, there may be extra material hanging off the edges. Use a blade to trim the material using the frame as a guide. If not, skip this step and move on to the next step.
Step 7: To prepare the Opti-Rite® material surface for use, gently wash it with a solution of 50/50% water/alcohol. Erasability will be affected if this step is not followed.