Freight & Shipping
FREIGHT RECEIVING AND DAMAGES:
Freight shipments are larger and more expensive than ground shipment, so they require special handling. Shipping damages are fairly common when transporting large items like whiteboards and chalkboards. If an item arrives with damage, we will be happy to replace it provided you follow these simple steps.
- Customers must thoroughly inspect all items for freight damage, shortage or any other issues before accepting delivery.
- Before signing for the merchandise, make careful and clear notation of all damages, shortages or any other issues on the bill of lading or delivery receipt.
- OptiMA, Inc. must be notified immediately and no later than 96 hours after deliveries.
- Retain all shipping cartons for inspection by the carrier agent including any photos and documentation.
- For concealed damages, please follow steps 3 through 4. Caution, if OptiMA is not notified within 96 hours, OptiMA, the carrier or vendor will not be obligated for any claim reimbursement.
- Refused Shipments: For shipments refused due to damage, please follow steps 3 through 4.
Your signature on Bill of Lading or delivery receipt shows acceptance of all listed items delivered in good condition. If freight damages or shortages do occur, OptiMA must be notified within 96 hours after deliveries.
GROUND SHIPMENTS (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
If you have damaged or missing items, contact Customer Solutions within 5 days of receipt. We may request pictures that help show the damages.
RETURN THIRTY (30) DAY POLICY
OptiMA is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services. Unused products, in sellable condition, not meeting your satisfaction may be returned in its original packaging within four days. If returns are due to our error, we will pay for your return shipping. If for any other reason, you will be required to pay the cost of return shipping and may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. All custom orders are made to your specifications and may not be returned including custom printed items and custom cut items.
To request a return, follow these steps:
- Contact Customer Support at 1-866-366-1500 or submit a request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”).
- Write the RMA number on the outside of each carton being returned
- Ship package as instructed by Custom Support.
- Customer Support will provide you with the correct shipping address.
- Ensure each package for the full value of the contents.
- Ship the package(s) freight prepaid to the address provided by customer service. No freight collect shipments will be accepted.
Custom or made to order items are non-cancellable.